childrens story
I had childrens story last week and believe it or not there were NO kids none!! so I told the childrens story to three gray haired men who were children at heart. It was great, this is what I told only I added some more :P John 3:16 This bible verse is a well known one all of you know it by heart! But think what does it REALLY mean? I want to tell you a story. There’s this little boy we’ll call him Kurt, and Kurt has a cat that just had 6 kittens. All of them were adorable! But there was one that was his favorite it was a cute little fluffy white kitten. Well Kurt wanted to play with the kitten’s. His sister and him had found all of the kittens except that little white one. They looked everywhere. Under the porch, behind the bushes, but they couldn’t find that white kitten. All of a sudden Kurt heard a little meaow. Kurt followed the noise to the OUTHOUSE hole!! Kurt didn’t know what to do, so he ran to get mom, dad and his sister. His parents hadn’t an idea. Obviously the little kittens meaows were tugging at Kurt heart strings and he said I’ll go down there. And his dad lowered him barefoot into the outhouse hole, and Kurt got that white cat out.
This story reminds me of how Jesus lowered himself into this outhouse this stinky dirty sinful world! How much love did that take? I’ll tell you one thing if I was Kurt I’d of probably tried to think of anything to get out of going down there myself! A bucket or something! That’s just plain nasty to go down there!
But Jesus loves us even more than this, he came here yes to this stinky world but think of how much he suffered. He was whipped and beaten up more than once it’s amazing that he even lived through that experience. Think of it people were spitting in his face and he took it all just for you and me so that we could spend eternity with him. I could go on and will later :P (after I study more)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home