Sunday, December 18, 2005

"Somebody snitched on me"

My brother is soo good at putting his own words to songs... This song he wrote about our dog... she's since done more things that I should write about.... but when he wrote this one it pretty much summed her "bad" side up.. although she was an awesome dog ;) But here's the song it's called "Bad Dog" to the tune of i'm getting nothing for Christmas.
I dug a hole under the fence somebody snitched on me. I chewed the rug 'till it was had somebody snitched on me. Bit my neighbor really bad, barked all night 'cause i was mad, Jered came out and I was had, 'cause somebody snitched on me.

Chorus- I'm getting nothing for Christmas, Jered and Kody are mad. I'm getting nothing for Christmas, 'cause i've been nothing but bad.

I wen sneaking off the property, somebody snitched on me. I did a number by a tree, somebody snitched on me.Shredded up the soaker hose, went running off to fight my foes, bit the black lab on the nose, somebody snitched on me. -chorus-

I shredded up the soccer ball, somebody snitched on me. I left my trade mark on the wall, somebody snitched on me. Bit the black lab on the seat, thought it was an awesome feat, ' till I was dragged off to beat, 'cause somebody snitched on me. -chorus-

I stole the black labs bacon bone, somebody snitched one me, I killed a robin all alone, somebody snitched on me. Raided Kody's carrot patch, stole my neighbors partridge catch, bit the cat because it scratched, somebody snitched one me -chorus-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home