Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dogs.....

Oh my this weekend should be quite intersting... Mom is gone up to OR for a highschool reunion. Aggie her dog, is a challenge. Oh me, Oh my, how will I ever survive this! :P Good grief the dog can't even go to the bathroom without her looking out and saying "go pottie Aggie" Right now the little Pooch is in my bedroom, because Dad absolutely refuseses to be kept from a good nights sleep :) She (the dog) is standing next to my bed room door making the most annoying whines I've ever heard, excepting the other times she's slept in my bedroom of course. Ugh, this weekend sure is getting off to a rough start :P Hopefully tomorrow goes so much better! Especially since we're having company......

Don't mind me I just needed a place to complain :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home