hi ho, hi ho... off to work I go....
Well off to work I will be going... as soon as I pack... haha i'm at a loss as what to take :P sad sad I know... I've also run into a snag.. I need a work permit... and I forgot all about it until I read the papper work stuff... telling me the things I'll need... but that should be taken care of shortly.. hopefully. I really should be packing instead of just sitting here... but it's more fun to sit, I don't have to get there until this afternoon.. registration starts at 3 and ends at 6. Kody is already up there.. or at least on his way. We dropped him of in Reno on the way home.. for an elite staff meeting. Oh my this summer should be quite interesting. haha Dad is sooo funny he told me that I'd prob have lots of spare time.. and that he wanted me to take some piano books up there, because they have a grand piano and he wanted me to make good use of it :P (exact wording too) hehe Dad said he was worried about all the guys... he's so funny! gotta luv him! Dad doesn't have much to worry about though :P Kody will be there hehe.. oh dear enough rambling.. I really need to pack now :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home