Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas

Well Christmast vacation has arrived. It's amazing how fast the days and weeks go by! Kody had his surgery this week and seems to be recovering nicely. I"m currently relazing myself upon my uncle and aunt's coach downstairs happily in WA where I would be spending time with my cousin except for the fact that she is rather occupied upon the telephone ... Well as far as school is.. we've already had our Christmas banquet which was an experience... which if you really care to know you'll ask me because I prefer not to write it down.. ha ha we'll just put it this way it was beballous!!! That night since I"m on student association I got to clean up.. (as well as decorate) we didn't make it back to the dorm until like 10:45 and had yet to pack and go to my Aunt Pam's house since we would be leaving early in the morning for WA.. Needless to say I slept almost the whole car ride up here. So for a lil update, school is good but I love vacations! I' ve made some pretty neat friends... and I miss um... so waalaa you're up to date :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home