Friday, June 24, 2005

Breather

Wow these past few weeks have been crazy! I got to spend two weeks with my cousin up in the North West for awhile and got back home on the 9th of June then we went to church of course and my brother had a concert that night! It was awesome it was his own music that he had made up out of his head.... It was totally cool :) yeah well anyways we sold his CD's after sundown etc. Then on Sunday we went and got our family picture taken (we haven't had one with all 5 of us for like 3 or 4 years) well anyways it was quite and ordeal to say the least. Then on Moday we went off to the coast to camp and play at the beach. We came back late in the afternoon on Wednesday and found out that on Tuesday there had been a Tsunami warning for the CA coast where we had been. We also found out that my Grandma had died. Anyways on Thursday we went to Yosemite. We've had so much rain here that the falls were gorgeously full :D there was no lack of water. On Friday I had my first full day of staying home without going anywhere. (I hadn't done that in like 3-4 weeks) On Sabbath we went to church and then hopped in the car to go to Redding for my Grandma's memorial service. I got to see some of my Aunts Uncles and cousins. It was almost a family reunion. We spent the night and came home on Sunday. Parting ways with both my brothers. One to a summer camp to work and the other back up to the good ol' Northwest to work on his music some more, give concerts and of course earn money ;) Well we got back home on Sunday only to repack and get in the car again to go to PUC (Pacific Union College) for Pastors and their families retreat. We were there until Wednesday. I helped myself earn money :P by working with the little ones so their mothers could sit in the meetings with the fathers... Boy was I tired when we got home to say the least but on Thursday I got out and helped Mom plant some more plants on our rocky bare slope... and unpack from everything. Today we did some more planting and made a rock wall which was fun it looks really cool with the quarts rock we used that was around our yard... well anyways tomorrow I have the privilege (I guess you could call it that) of singing for special music and playing the piano for Sabbath School and Church and to think there will be no organist which leaves me with the (it seems like) whole musical part of the service. Fortunately I think this next week will be my BREATHER with nothing to do but work around the house and get well from my stinky cold *takes deep breath* Are you sleeping yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home