Thursday, September 15, 2005

Stupidity

Out of the ubundance of the brain sprouts stupidity! Good grief can it get clearer. What's in there comes out! Ha! Ha! Ha! *said like a true imp* I suppose. Shakespeare himself couldn't of penned a better saying! I mean as my associate elder brother and cousineer said. "What's the opposite of Dumb?" Answer: "stupid" now don't jump to conclusions and say i'm saying there dumb! They're smarter than I am! So come on I've said some tear jerkers. My family and I were riding in the car, and we were saying what character we have you know like choleric and flagmatic etc... Well Dad was saying my older brother was Choleric (or however you spell it) and then they came to me." Now Kami" they said "she's choleric choleric choleric" I said "no i'm not!" when asked how I figured that out I declared quite unwhittingly. "WELL BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!" That started my family laughing.... Another funny story that happend just recently tonight in fact even there of! I went to a volley ball game with our Bible worker. Karen and I walked into the gym and started to walk past this lady, she gave us this funny look so we stopped, come to find out that we have to pay. So the lady says to Karen it's 5 dollars for you and 3 for her (me) So Karen gets her purse out and starts to pay and the lady asks "so does your daughter go to this school? Karen's all um I don't have a daughter. Then we walked away. whatt makes it even funnier is that she's usually the one thought as really young when she goes out to places! We had a good laugh about that one :D. That's one thing I'm NEVER EVER going to do! that is guess what age a kid is! or for that matter what grade there in! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home