Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Rubicon

A couple of weekends ago we went up to Rubicon. Which is an very well known offroading place. Karen our Bible worker invited us to go up for the weekend and we did. We also got to see Jered! Yippee. I made him two pies which everyone enjoyed (Jered was very generous) well anyways, back to what I was going to say Karen invited us being Kody, Jered, Michelle ( a friend of Kody's) and I to go down the trail in her jeep. Well anyways, we got in. There were no doors and I got the joy of riding in the front seat! If you can call that a joy. I was kinda nervous, no ok I fess all of you who know me know that i'm not that adventurous! I wasn't to excited. We drove over huge slabs of granite as we made our way to the trail. I started to relax, thinking if this is as bad as it get great! But NO NO NO!! it didn't stay that way it got worse. Well not really worse just scarier until I chided myself telling myself " Come on Kami where's your spirit of adventure!?" So I kinda forced myself to relax :D and after that It was great fun! Seriously I started to enjoy. The jeep climbed up and over huge bolders. It was CRAZY! but so AWESOME. anyways it was a blast!

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Keith said...

Hey! I know this Karen you speak of! I think. If she's all about jeeps and she's a bible worker and went to AFCOE in Maryland, then yep. She is quite a rad person. And a very good hostess as well! I'm Keith, I went to AFCOE with her along with a bunch of other great people. Well, that's all for the useless fact of the day. Cheers.
-keith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home