Happenings
Well... things are starting to pick up again. Today I washed the windows inside and out, man was it hot! I also vacuumed the carpet and most of the hard floors because we're having a piano tuner come and tune are piano tomorrow which means no noise... yeah well anyways ummm Kody's up at camp again it's so much fun having him home once in awhile. Jered's coming home sometime in August to see Karen and hopefully us too. He's so funny... This Sabbath I have special music as well as the next Sabbath. I might have to have dad fill in for me this Sabbath because I've been sick and well um my singing doesn't sound to good. Kody said I sounded like a smoker.. It's sooo much fun having brothers what would I do without them? *shrugs shoulders* well anyways today was pretty busy compared to other days. I'm so proud of myself (Kody you should be too) I got all the address on the envelopes for you :D and now I'm working on making labels and copying some stuff... It should be done by the time you get here

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home