Monday, July 11, 2005

Remembering

wow today I was looking through all my yearbooks- what memories I have. I was just thinking how unfare it was that Kody and Jered have all those memories of Mom and I don't have any, well maybe a few, the ones I do have I can't even remember if I'd been told about them or if I ACTUALLY remember. But when I come to think of it, I do have memories. True not so many of Mom butlots of good memories like walking right into traps Kody and Andrew pulled on me (grr those pranksters!!) I was innocently walking into the school building after recess (well maybe running) but as I opened the door a cup of water fell on me and gave my head a much unneeded washing :P unbeknowns to me Kody and Andrew had set a small paper cup half full of water on the hinge of the door, so that some unsuspecting person (but of course it would be me) would get drenched even thereof. (well not quite drenched but..)another trick was hanging a chalk board eraser from the door jam. Just the right length to smack the person coming through the door in the head, and just the right length so they couldn't see it.. that one was funny because I was short enough that the eraser barely missed my head.. So I could walk right through the door with out getting a "chalked" face. I could go on and on about those pranksters! They made school life interesting. No one was ever bored when Kody came to school and put his head together with Andrew...(I'll leave you to your on imaginations!)Memories are awesome! I should try and remember more... but later :P

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Kody and Lyli said...

Hey Kamers

Just read your last three entries. LOL. They were great. I got a kick out of 'em. And believe, me I needed a kick or something. I'm so tired. This summer is cah-RAY-zee! Keep writing...I like it. Love ya.

Love

Kody

 

Post a Comment

<< Home