Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I can't believe the day has already come... It doesn't seem that long since Thanksgiving. But I guess it has been that long. This Christmas we didn't do much. We had Aunt Pam over for dinner on Sabbath.. but she couldn't stay the night. We opened presents last night too. We saved the stockings for today. We all woke up about eight. I ran into mom and Dads room, and crawled in :p I know hehe i'm a lil old for that but who cares.. We got up and we started getting phone calls like crazy! As soon as one would hang up they'd call someone or the phone would ring again. I watched Miriacle on 34th st. as usuall and were going to see a new one too. It's called Felicity, an american girl adventure. I've seen it before and it's really cute. We had a delicious brunch. mmmmm good. As soon as we cleaned up Dad wanted to go for a walk so we all complied. It started driziling as soon as we started, and before we got back it started pouring. Mom was the only smart one a wore a jacket. As for Dad and myself we were in sweatshirts, at least Dad had a hat.. but I got pretty wet as you can see in the above picture. Aggie wore her new sweat shirt as well she looked sooo funny. hehe. We got back all soaked and stuff. But it was grand fun :D

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kody and Lyli said...

Happy new years sis! Hey guess what...I have a present for you but you'll have to wait until June to get it. Shoot, maybe I should just save it for next Christmas! Just kidding. I got the Thanksgiving package. John brought it to me. It was nice, but the cookies were stale and not good...I threw them away. I think it might be because they weren't in sealed bags. Anyway...love ya lots. Give everyone a hug for me.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Kamer said...

aww you mean I coulda ate um? :O j/k Sorry about the cookies bro.. did the ones aunt Linda sent you arrive ok? Maybe we'll try again.. or maybe you should send us a list of what ya want when you get home *winks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home