Friday, April 14, 2006

Interesting

Well tonight we went to a Catholic church. My former choir teacher was singing a solo thing for easter. It was a very interesting experience. I got a headache, because they walked through the isle swinging this incense.. it smelled disgusting.. combined with all the other smells well....It was rather an awkward experience. During one point in the service everyone stood up and walked up to the front and kissed the feet of an image of Jesus hanging on the cross.. everyone that is but my family... So on the way home ( we left before it was over because of a commuion thing they were having) I rode home with my window open trying to clear my head, so that by the time I got home it'd be gone.. I guess I needed a little more fresh air to compensate for the 2 hours we sat in there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home