here I go again
man! Why do we have to grow up and get jobs??? Ok so for the most part it's great! But sometimes (especially in the summer) I wish we could rewind and make it so everyone could go to family camp outs :S we'll still have fun, but not quite as much without Kelli ... Kody and I will have to tease Jered alot... I'll be the only "real" kid :p haha maybe i'll learn to water ski this year HAR HAR HAR... just as long as I don't have a floating observatory.. giving me thousands of directions, that I won't be able to keep straight :P Kody and i'll have to take rides on the wave runner... hehe see if we can dump each other off, and give Jered a good dunking.. as well as have a nice water fight on one of the floating docks *grins* I'll be out numbered prob.. unless of course I convince Kody to join me.. against Jered *angel face*..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home