Here I be :P
Well here I am at my grandparents house yay! I'm in my paint clothes and have just finished a yummy lunch.. we got here Tuesday night and went to G'mas piano recital... haha she wanted me to play in it.. but uh I somehow got out of it :P Although some people finally begged so much that after the piano recital(way after like when hardly nobody was there :P ) I played something for them. We got home late and unloaded the car.. the next day we fell to painting :P It was soooo funny hehe we started in G'ma and G'pas room and got it all papered... The sliding door had been opened, and then someone had shut it :P well Dad was so preoccupied (or however you spell it :P) that he walked or rather he tried to walk through the door only to come up splat against the glass hehe :P of course I asked him if he was ok hehe but I couldn't contain my giggles :P another funny event I remember was when Grandpa called the doctors office.. previously he'd told us that the secretary was a bit oppity. Well he had the nerve to ask her if she was in a good mood!! I almost fell out of my chair :P Today G'pa and Mom went into town so it's just Dad and I painting. Kody the lucky boy got to stay in Walla Walla with Jered, but he'll be coming here today.. probably just in time for bed :P I've been taking pictures.. and I'll post um when I get home in 2 weeks :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home