Home
Well first week is over... campers come this Sunday, I've become somewhat orientated to the kitchen up there.. know where most things are.. My favorite place in the kitchen is the dish room.. they have water fights in there... also it's just grand fun :D Oh man I'm soo tired... no I'm not old *smug* it's just I help fix everyone's food :P and I get up like an hr earlier then the other staff members. Gotta have time to have the morning devotions.. fix hair and the works... At camp we make this staff video to welcome the campers to camp... Oh my for this video we did a river dance... no it's not like regular dancing it's more like folk dancing.. oh my but does it use ALOT of energy! especially when your the last line to be filmed *rolls eyes* Well that's it for now.. I know what I won't eat ... like the stuff that has 60 eggs in it... yeah it was pretty gross... we're like fixing mondo servings.. for tons of people.. if that makes since *raises eyebrow* Oh yeah well I need to go and get some stuff I forgot.. like the alarm clock!!! SO IMPORTANTO especially when your getting up at 5:45 in the morning! OH yeah and bug spray.. those mosquitoes are nasty up there.. lil buggers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home