Remind me why....!
Wow! lil kids have tonz of energy!! I mean tonzs!! It was cah-RAH-zeE (to borrow my brothers form of the word) *grins* No but seriously we had a concert tonight and there were these to little boys whos daddy was giving the concert. (they happen to go to our church) they wore me out! NO KIDDING! one grabed one hand and the other my other hand and started going around in circles. What couldd I do? I could either get really twisted, or swing them around( note I had on new boots that had a little heel to them making my plight even worse! and now have a blister on one of my toes :S) So anyways yeah they thought i'd make a great babysitter ... I think it'd be fun... IF I have my tennis shoes ON!! well i'm bushed!!!!!!! to say the least *smiles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home