Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanksgiving!

Man Thanksgiving was a blast. Kody I'm writing this for you so you can sorta "be with us" to kinda know what we did. I'll take you from Californication ;) to "the sides of the north" On Tuesday Morning we got up early of course. *yawns* and drove. It was good sailing until we hit Bend which was foggy. I wasn't to happy because i'd just gotten a new digital camara and wanted to take pictures of our mountains. This year instead of going straight to Uncle Kern's house we took a detour. We went to Hood River and spent a night with Hutsons. It was fun and we had some yummy food. The next day we went to Portland of all things, because Dad wanted to go shopping! So we went to Clackamus town center and shopped. We also went to see Connie's Aunt Bessie. We left Portland about 11:00 and got to Uncle Kern's around 5:00 ate a very yummy supper with Aunt Leta, Uncle Dan, Kelli, Kris, Uncle Kern, Aunt Linda, Grandma and Grandpa. Jered was late as usuall so he didn't eat with us :P We opened gifts that night because Grandpa and Grandma S. were coming the next day. The next day was Thanksgiving. Grandpa and Grandma S. got there at 7 am!! everyone was suprised. Jered left early to get his girl friend ( a friend that's a girl.... so far) We gathered around the table to have family worship and the phone kept ringing and ringing. They'd answer it but nobody would answer back!! Low and behold it was Kody!!!! with that stinky delay stuff.. He stayed on the phone for two hours! Of course one hour with the whole family and one with Jered :P Meanwhile Kris, Kelli and I played foosball. Kelli and I whopped him.. until the next day. We had a very good roll going :P It was grand fun. We went shopping that day too. Before we left we got a phone call that Uncle John and Aunt Grace were coming for dinner!!! Thanksgiving dinner was soo yummy! I couldn't eat another bite.. we ate around 3:00 with everyone there except Kody... :( we missed ya! That night we sang around the piano. the next day was Friday and we spent our time playing foosball and stuff... we didn't have to clean :D Uncle Dan and Aunt Leta left late Friday night after having another yummy supper. Sabbath Morning was a rush, as usuall. trying to get ready... Kelli and I had song service and special music. So we were up front alot :S I had no clue what I was doing but hey just did the Kostenko thing :P pretending I knew what i was doing. Grandma S. spiritual daughter Becky and her two kids were there so we had more people for Sabbath lunch. Sabbath night we went to Walla Walla for Uncle Bill and Aunt Marge's 60th. It was interesting. Kris didn't go, he had to do school. but when we got back we had a blast playing games. you know the whole works. Sunday everyone had to go somewhere and pack and and argh they left me all by myself.. ok ok it wasn't too bad :P Kelli had to got back to UCA Kris and Jered had to go back to Walla Walla. I stayed all by myself.. On Monday Grandma and Grandpa went to Walla Walla early. Connie and Aunt Linda went shopping. Dad took a nap and I watched Tv :P (Uncle Kern was at work) We went to Walla Walla later and had supper at Jered's appartment. (No worries he didn't make it, we brought it.) :P Then we went for his senior recital. And who did we see? WE SAW FISHERS!!! Andrew wasn't there :S but Liz was there and we had a blast watching Jered "getting into his music" :P We were all very proud of him! We went back to Kenniwick that night and got up early *yawns* 4:30 to be exact ugh. and drove home. It had snowed during the night, so those of you who really know my Dad i'll leave you to your own imaginations. I will say that parts of 97 we were going about 20 mph... Now i've got to get a weeks worth of school done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home