Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yippeee!!

Ok finally after months of waiting (well maybe not quite that much) I finally know what the big "secret is" and this cat isn't killed yet.... Yeah well anyways scratch that attempt... Ok so the big deal was that I might be getting a horse!!!! I don't know very much about the horse excep that it's white, an Arabian, and it's a HORSE!!! Yippeee! hehe... Yeah we still don't actually know if I'm going to get it but if I do it'll be loads of fun!... I think. I'll get to see just how to take care of horses this coming weekend and next week. One of our neighbors will be out of town and she has lots of animals... No we're talking tonz! She has about um 20 birds, fish inside of course, two cats, and two dogs, 3 horses and one goat... *scratches head* I think that all. Some of you may be thinking that not that many! But to our family..... Um yeah it's a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home