Pets!...
Oh my goodness pets are sooo funny. We have a parrot. We don't know if it's male or female.... it's never laid an egg so that should be a big hint.. anyways Zawadi was brought home from Africa by my Mom when she was a student missionary. Well anyways Zawadi's said some pretty funny things... A couple years ago when we were still renting our house, Zawadi was making alot of noise. He was sounding like about 20 kids at the same time. Well we were trying to have worship in the adjoining room and my Dad was getting very frustrated. So he said, "Zawadi you must have a demon in you" right away the bird said "the LORD is my shepherd" we all busted out laughing. Well anyways to get to the point tonight I was taking Zawadi out the cage so he could stretch his wings. I was using a manzinita stick, and Zawadi had both feet on the stick but was holding onto the cage with his beak. So I started talking to him saying " You know Zawadi you need to let go so I can get you out of here." In a human voice Zawadi said "Shore" It was so loud it took me aback and then I asked Mom if she heard the same thing. She had, and we both cracked up... It was hilarious. *grins* It's the little things that make a difference in our lives.... Jesus gave us pets for a special reason I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home