The aftermath of vacation!
Well, vacation is over and as usuall, I'm struggling to do school. I always find funner things to do when i'm spose to be doing school *rolls eyes* It's terrible! The sun is shining outside and it's asking me to come out! But I can't... I have the highschool exit exams coming up.. ugh.. I need to look on the bright side. Seriously! On the 26th, our youth group, or what's left of it are going on a ski trip, which should be fun. We got a phone call from Kody. yay yay!!! Oh dear... Yesterday we needed to jump start Kody's car and Dad accidently left the keys in the car (in the ignition) Obviously unbeknowns to Dad the door was still locked and it shut... so the keys are still in the car, and all the doors are locked. so... we sooo need a hida key!!! Anyways enought of my rambling. Dad's going to be gone a couple days and Mom and I are going to have some girlie time *grins* We're going shopping today, cause she unexpectedly got out of working today!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home