Rambling again
California is suppose to be sunny right? Right! But for some reason the sun just doesn't want to show it's face for very long. Instead gray sky and fun snow! The only prob is Jered and Jenny are coming and I want them to have a safe trip! So I want the snow to go away in other words, it's going away here but in the mountains is another story... Well It's nearly 5:00 and I nead to run over and feed our neighbors animals. They have quite a few! They have 3 horses 2 dogs 2 cats 2 fish, and tons of birds! They used to have a goat but it died :S It was so cute, and VERY stuborn... You know I really should get over there :P but i'm being a procrastinater or however you spell the offensive word. Yay one more day 'till Jered comes and only 7 weeks and 1 day until Kody get home! Brittany you naughty girl (if your reading this :P ) I wanted to see you and you were here for 10 weeks :O Beballoussnes is the word I was looking for :P Maybe you can come visit another time :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home