Amazing
Happy Sabbath everyone!! You may be wondering why i'm writing this at 11:30 right? Well It snowed! We got at least a foot!! Soo if we got snow up higher it'd be very snowy :P. Highway 88 was closed at Pine Grove! Soo Church had to be canceled. I was disappointed because if we couldn't even go to church, then how'd we go to Lodi to see my cousin! But anyways Dad was really uptight so to speak. He told us to fill all the bathtubs up with water, and to fill the utility sink full too. We got 1 tub and the sink filled before the power went out. So Mom cooked breakfast on our wood stove.. We had oatmeal, fruit and sweet rolls.. It was yummy! After breakfast I bundled up and went outside to investigate the snow. The snow was just right for making snowmen and snowballs *mwhahaha* I did both... Dad and I had a snowball fight. hehe poor Dad.. he was trying to give mom and I face washes, he got mom but didn't get me. I got him though. He had snow covering one side of his glasses it was funny! We went on a walk down the road to see how the main road looked, and to check up on one of our neighbors. The lady didn't answer the door, she's not very appreciative of things like that a guess. But anyways we came back home and the power came back on! Hopfully we'll make it down to Lodi to see Ray... Oh what grand fun! We'll prob even be able to take him home with us for the night *grins* Kody you won't mind if we play with you legos right? :P

2 Comments:
it sounds like you had fun
nope...play away. Just don't you break my chess pieces! :) Can't believe you got snow! That's wild. Wish I was there to snowball with you. Love ya
Post a Comment
<< Home