Maybe? Maybe not...
Eeeee! Ok so I'm excited again? Well ok yeah I am. Our Bible worker has asked me to go with her to TN with her!! She said she'd love for me to come. My first reaction was oh my... I was a little shy of the idea. You know i've never been back east, and I've never been away from my parents that long :P ( I know I know gotta get used to it) Now that I think about it.. It'd probably be really good for me. I need to not be so shy and get out of my shell some more. It'd be fun to help with Bible studies.. ok and a little scary too. It'd be so awesome to go back east too! Oh my. Well Dad said he needed to think about it. Mom seems a little more like she thinks I should go. But we need to pray about it. Totally... soo it's still Maybe? Maybe not.

1 Comments:
hey there sis. Tenn huh? Bible work? Wow! Yeah, I think that would be good for you. When would you go and for how long? I'll put it on my prayer list that you and the folks will make the right decision. And the same goes for school for you next year. Love ya
Post a Comment
<< Home