Monday, January 23, 2006

Yesterday

Well... Yesterday was a big day. It started out like a regular Sunday morning. Sleeping in, and eating breakfast late! We got a phone call that changed everything.. It was my Aunt Pam. She was moving some of her stuff to the new house she's renting. Mom decieded that she'd go and help, so naturally I went to help to. I should of known though that Aunt Pam would have had kids from Weimar helping her... It was almost like a setup!! There were four kids from Weimar helping. They were really cool, and really nice. BUT like I was saying it was almost like a setup. Aunt Pam told them to be nice to me 'cause she wanted me to go there next year!! *eyes open wide* She's giving some major hints here, or is it just me *raises eyebrow* Well anyways It was a good day and we got lot of the little things moved. Book, lamps etc. My but i'm sore today! Oh yeah we also had to move half of her wood pile.. that's why I'm sore :P Speaking of wood I've got to get my other 1/2 hour of carting wood to the wood pile in today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home