Only Grandpa
Only Grandpa can get away with impromtu... the reason being he never asks he just tells the whole congregation :P It wasn't that bad... the church service was just a bit Kostenkoized... haha or it could of been Kostinkoized :P (depending on your point of view of course) Dad had the sermon. Grandpa and Kody and Mom and I had song service.. and during the song service G'pa had me sing a special number :P hehe He also through a duet that Kody and I had sung earlier at home... just on the fly. Right after I sang the solo Grandpa told me to stay up there and called Kody up. Our family had special music.. we all sang Seeking the lost. Dad and I had a (however you spell it :P ) mirrimba/piano arrangement for the offertory. Grandma played the organ.. Kody had the mission report... oh boy! Then we had potluck... and got home about 3:00 after much conversations... When we got home every one took a nap... that is everyone but me... I couldn't sleep :S but neways here I am typing away Kody's showing the Grands his mission pictures.. and then we'll have sundown worship.. then maybe a game of ping pong? *hopes* Sunday we hit the painting again *yawns* or that's the most probable thing to happen.. we'll see. I'm sooo glad that the downstairs is all done! We only have the upstairs left.. it's just alot bigger then the downstairs 'cause it goes over the garage too *sighs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home