Fashion Show
Well yeah Fashion show.. 60's style is what we had going on over here :P It was quite a sight! Grandpa has cleaned out his closet.. well sorta :P at least all of his 60's style clothing. He brought that bunch all upstairs for Dad and Kody to look through haha soo Kody set to trying them all out... oh the combo's he had on rofl were hilarious! For an example he had a bright red/orange dressy short sleeved shirt on... while on the bottom, his pants he had on were a checkered tan polyester type thing *raises eyebrows* I don't remember if it was bell bottoms or not :P I don't think it was... haha but it was quite a picture. Kody even had his hair slicked back so that it looked sorta like the 60's style.. all he needed were his huge sunglasses and he would be perfect for a banquet... 60's style of course :P We teased Kody that the outfit would have to be the test of his girlfriend... to see if she could handle our family:P I was laughing soo hard my eyes were getting teary and my stomach started to hurt :S well anyways the fashion show abruptly stopped when Grandpa came upstairs :P So we all got back to work... well for the most part... the painting is done... unless they deciede to do the upstairs bedrooms and the play room *hopes not* I'm tired of seeing paint when I go to bed :P Guess paints better then some other things though :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home