Friday, June 16, 2006

Home sweet home

As much as I love to be up North.. it feels sooo good to be home. To sleep in my own bed... and to I dunno just be warm.. hehe (californicated perhaps? ) Hey it was cold up there, especially the camping trip! Well Jered done got his self graduated :D We got to see tonz of family.. and I got to see lizzy!!! Yay!! But bad Kami got sick! I did just have a cold.. you know the sniffles, and cough... that stuff.. but the very day we went to go camping I got the flu!! ugh... I got better by the next day.. but it was just wrong to get sick when I did. We went out to the camp site and I slept the afternoon away in the tent... I was really tired.. partly because I was sick.. and partly because *clears throat* lizzy and I stayed up late talking :P but the next day I felt better.. and we played several games of volley ball... which was grand fun!! I wanted to take lizzy out on the wave runner.. but the weather started to get nasty so, sadly, we had to forfeit . We played table games wrapped up in blankets of course or at least I was :P I shared though *smug* After supper.. and worship everyone else was tired and cold.. while being cold I wasn't particularly tired.. so Liz and I stayed up until like 11 watching a movie in the Grands motor home... We went to bed.. a lil bit cold... and woke up really really cold.. or at least I was :P It had rained that night... and we had parked our tent in a little dip :S It looked like a really cool place to park it.. in nice weather.. but as it turns out we woke up in (so my Dad says..) 2 inches of water. All I'll say about it is that I was wet.. and so were many of my clothes :P We packed up and headed back to my other Grands house, dried out some stuff.. and ate lunch.. and played some more games. Oh boy we were really really uh silly/hyper/tired... we said some crazy stuff that when we thought about it we started laughing.. and when one of us laughs.. oooh dear.. it's hard to stop. The more we laughed the sillier we got.. and the less sense we made which made us laugh more... yeah well we took a nap, because if we didn't it would of been bad news :P We got on the Internet... packed up our bags again... and everyone else went to bed.. hehe yup you guessed it.. we stayed up late and just talked.. oooo what grand fun :D hehe some of the things we said sent us to holding our sides and laughing, as quietly as we could into our pillows. Well as usual we got up real early 5;00 to be exact and started the drive home. It took us 14 hours to get home *yawns* So now it's to camp with me... I'm busy washing clothes.. and repacking... this Sunday I'll be going up. oooo Lizzy I miss you already!!! *cries*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home